- No further details were provided in a
noticeof agreement, approved Tuesday in federal court in Wilmington, Delaware
- Amgen launched Amgevita, a biosimilar of Humira, in Europe in October 2018
- Amgevita is sold only in Europe but is made in the U.S., which Coherus alleged as infringement of its patents
- Biosimilars are nearly identical versions of branded biological drugs and are made from living organisms
- Amgen’s U.S. version, called Amgevita, won’t come to market ...
Nov. 26, 2019, 6:55 PM