- No details were provided in
noticeof agreement, approved Monday in federal court in Newark, New Jersey
- Neupogen, a white blood cell booster, has been on the market since 1991
- Biosimilars are nearly identical versions of branded biological drugs and are made from living organisms
- Kashiv and Amneal have a license and commercialization agreement in which Kashiv handles development, regulatory filings and manufacturing, and Amneal is responsible for marketing, selling and pricing the Neupogen biosimilar
- Neupogen had U.S. sales of $137 million...
Nov. 27, 2019, 6:27 PM