- Sees deal closing in about 30-60 days
- Company expects net proceeds of over $1.1 billion from the divestiture after paying approximately $420 million in taxes
- Company says proceeds to be used by Terminix for debt reduction, organic and inorganic investments in pest control and return to shareholders
- Affirms 3Q continuing operations revenue guidance between $495 million and $515 million
- Affirms 3Q continuing operations Adjusted EBITDA guidance between $80 million and $90 million
- Affirms 3Q ServiceMaster Brands revenue guidance between ...
Sept. 2, 2020, 11:41 AM