Two more cities in Japan reported Tuesday that white-colored floating substances were found in Pfizer vaccine vials before administration.
- The vials were from the same production lot FF5357 that was reported
earlierby Kamakura City in Kanagawa prefecture to contain a white substance
- Sagamihara, another city in Kanagawa, found 3 vials containing a white substance at 3 separate vaccination sites on Sept. 11, 12 and 14
- Sakai City in Osaka prefecture says a white substance was found Tuesday
- The cities say they’ll ask Pfizer for analysis
- Statements don’t mention whether the cities have experienced any adverse health events related to ...