Owner of G-Sport and Intersport in Norway has filed for bankruptcy, according to a statement from Gresvig’s board distributed by NTB.
- Says the costs and liabilities associated with operations are considered to be not sustainable
- CEO Lars Kristian Lindberg says it is possible to find stakeholders for further operations
- Filed with Heggen og Froland District Court and will cover all self-owned stores
- 100 franchise shops aren’t included in the bankruptcy
- Group consists of about 95 self-owned stores with more than 2,200 employees and sales of NOK3.2b in 2019
To contact the reporter on this story: