The company, which operates sites including Big Kahuna’s water park in Florida and Sahara Sam’s in New Jersey, files for Chapter 11 protection in Delaware.
- Irvine, California-based
Apexlists assets of $50 million to $100 million and liabilities of $100 million to $500 million
- Co. says in filing it’s negotiating a sale to APX Acquisition Co., which will serve as a stalking horse bidder
- Company’s advisers:
- Bankruptcy counsel: Pachulski Stang Ziehl & Jones LLP
- Investment banker/financial adviser:
Imperial Capital LLC
- Restructuring adviser: Paladin Management Group LLC
- Co. says in separate announcement that chapter 11 process won’t affect operations of ...