McKesson’s Austrian drug wholesale unit Herba Chemosan Apotheker-AG is targeted in a complaint received by Austrian antitrust watchdog BWB, agency says in comments by phone.
- Complaint outlines suspicions that McKesson and its subsidiaries McKesson Europe and Herba Chemosan are engaged in collusion and abuse of a dominant market position
- 21-page complaint is “substantiated,” BWB has started review of complaint, no decision yet on whether to start formal investigation
- Spokesman Markus Zirps rejected the allegations, but declined to elaborate as he has yet to see the complaint
- Herba Chemosan had EU1.17b revenue in 2016, according to website
- NOTE: McKesson’s Belgian and...