The following are personnel changes and other news recently announced by prominent intellectual property law firms and other IP-related organizations:
• Five IP attorneys have been named new IP group leaders at Foley & Lardner LLP: Jeffrey Costakos will be chair of the IP Litigation Practice Group; Kadie Jelenchick will be vice chair of the IP Litigation Practice Group; Liane Peterson will be vice chair of the IP Litigation Practice Group; David Luettgen will be Milwaukee Intellectual Property Office Chair; and Matthew Martin will be Chicago Intellectual Property Office Chair.
• FisherBroyles LLP has added three partners in its IP practice group: Richard Eckman joins from Eckman Basu LLP, Thomas Osborne joins from Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, and Jeremy Sanders joins from TerraPower, a nuclear energy technology company. Eckman, Osborne and Sanders will be based Palo Alto, Calif., Denver, and Seattle, respectively.
• Patent attorney Amber Sun, previously at Qoros Automotive Co. Ltd, has joined IP law firm Kolitch Romano LLP, Portland, Oregon, as a partner.
• Commercial, patent and copyright disputes attorney David Creasy has left Winston & Strawn LLP to join Faegre Baker Daniels LLP, Des Moines, Iowa, as an associate.
• Forresters IP LLP has added three attorneys in its Birmingham, U.K., office: Anthony Ajanaku and Ian Duncan join as trainee patent attorneys. Nathan Chambers joins as a trainee trademark attorney.