The following are personnel changes and other news recently announced by prominent intellectual property law firms and other IP-related organizations:
• Thomas Dunham has left Winston & Strawn LLP to join Ruyak Cherian LLP, Washington, D.C., as a partner focusing on IP litigation, licensing and counseling.
• Todd Lorenz has left Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP to join Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP, San Francisco, as a life sciences partner in the firm’s intellectual property and technology practice.
• Cincinnati, Ohio-based IP law firm Wood Herron & Evans LLP has promoted Sean Owens to partner in the firm’s branding and content practice group.
• Intellectual property and technology lawyer Philip Cardinale has left Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP to join Smith, Anderson, Blount, Dorsett, Mitchell & Jernigan LLP, Raleigh, North Carolina, as counsel in the firm’s technology group.
• Seattle-based medical device company Magnolia Medical Technologies has named Matthew B. Lehr its intellectual property special counsel. Lehr was previously at Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP.
• Patent attorney Timothy Clise, previously at Brooks Kushman PC, to join Dickinson Wright PLLC, Troy, Michigan, as of counsel.
To read more from IP Law News pleaseOR Request Trial