The following are personnel changes and other news recently announced by prominent intellectual property law firms and other IP-related organizations:
• Pryor Cashman LLP has promoted IP attorney Ross Bagley in New York to counsel.
• McKool Smith has promoted six IP attorneys to principals: Kristina Baehr in Austin, Texas, Blake Bailey in Houston, and Avery Williams, Travis DeArman, Ryan Hargrave, and Warren Lipschitz in Dallas.
• Crowell & Moring LLP has promoted IP attorney Anne Elise Herold Li in New York to partner. The firm has also promoted IP attorneys Ali Tehrani in Washington and Jurgen Figys in Brussels to counsel.
• Tracy Shapiro has left to Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati join DLA Piper, San Francisco, as a partner in the firm’s intellectual property and technology practice.
• Stites & Harbison PLLC has promoted two IP attorneys: Sean Ritchie, Nashville, Tenn., to partner and Mari-Elise Paul, Louisville, Ky., to counsel.
• Morrison & Foerster LLP has promoted two IP attorneys to partners: Akira Irie in Tokyo and Joyce Liou in San Francisco.
• Hodgson Russ LLP has promoted IP attorney Nathaniel Lucek in New York City and Buffalo, N.Y., to partner.
• Stoel Rives LLP has promoted two patent attorneys to partners: Kelly Echols in Salt Lake City and Robert Teel in Portland, Ore.
• Patent litigator Donald Puckett has left Nelson Bumgardner Albritton PC to join Janik Vinnakota LLP, Dallas, as of counsel.