Wolverine World Wide says it entered into a tentative settlement agreement to resolve the litigation among Wolverine, State of Michigan, and Plainfield and Algoma Townships.
- Company to fund $69.5 million toward extension of municipal water to more than 1,000 properties in Plainfield and Algoma Townships
- Company to continue “environmental remediation efforts.”
- Wolverine says it acted quickly when Scotchgard PFAS chemicals were discovered in area groundwater in 2017
- Tentative agreement between Wolverine, Michigan, Plainfield and Algoma Townships being finalized and documented in formal consent decree that parties are working to complete by end of year
- Wolverine says it “continues to vigorously ...