Developers request extra two years to bring gas pipeline into service by Jan. 19, 2022, while they await all outstanding approvals, according to filing with FERC on Monday.
- PennEast says it has “worked in good faith and has used its best efforts” to obtain all required approvals needed for construction
- Says still chasing remaining permits and clearance under National Historic Preservation Act for Pennsylvania portion of project
- Also pursuing clearance under the NHPA and CWA Section 404 permit in New Jersey
- PennEast says the delay won’t have any impact on public interest findings underlying the certificate order
- NOTE: Original certificate...