The Indonesian government will soon issue revised rule on tax holiday for special economic zones to attract more investment, according to Coordinating Economic Affairs Minister Darmin Nasution.
- The new tax holiday schemes will be determined on investment amount and period:
- Five years for a 100 billion-500 billion rupiah ($7 million-$35 million) investment
- Seven years for a 500 billion-2.5 trillion rupiah
- 10 years for a 2.5 trillion-7.5 trillion rupiah
- 15 years for a 7.5 trillion-20 trillion rupiah
- 20 years for more than 20 trillion rupiah
- The government will also offer a mini tax holiday:
- A 50% tax cut for five years...