Belarus’s accumulated losses from Russian tax maneuver may reach around $800 million in 2019-2020, Finance Minister Maxim Ermolovich said after a parliamentary hearing in Minsk.
- Talks on compensation continue.
- Belarus expects to raise $1.5 billion abroad next year, Ermolovich said without elaborating.
- Belarus may propose next week to restart talks on a new IMF program to support structural reforms in the country.
- Ermolovich declines to say how much financing Belarus may seek from IMF.
- Budget deficit is seen at 1% of GDP next year, or is as much as 1 billion new Belarusian rubles ($483 million).
- Belarus expects more than...