Common prosperity is a long-term goal, which takes time to achieve and can’t be rushed, Chinese President Xi Jinping writes in an article published by Qiushi magazine.
- Xi listed a few principles and tasks in the process to realize common prosperity, including:
- China needs to open up channels for upward mobility, create opportunities for more people to get rich
- China will step up income distribution management of state-owned companies and monopolistic industries
- China will firmly oppose disorderly expansion of capital and enhance antitrust regulation
- China will speed up reforms in monopolistic industries and promote a coordinated development of financial and ...