- The bill, which seeks to raise 15.2 trillion pesos and benefit 7.8 million households, vows to extend social programs, increase austerity in public spending, combat tax evasion, promote a “solidarity contribution” from companies
- Bill doesn’t affect individuals or require a change to the VAT
- Legislation includes subsidies for some workers
- Govt plans via bill to save 1.9 trillion pesos between 2022 and 2032 on average
- Plan to combat tax evasion should raise 2.7 trillion pesos annually
- ICA discount on income ...