Flight attendants at Piedmont Airlines, a regional unit of
- The strike authorization was approved by 100% of those voting, the Association of Flight Attendants-CWA said in a statement; 75.4% of members cast ballots
- The union and Piedmont started talks in 2018 that were suspended because of the pandemic and are set to resume in November
- AFA says flight attendants are underpaid compared with peers at other carriers
- Union also focusing on work rules, retirement security
- Piedmont is “dedicated” to ...