Company is burning more than $60m in cash/day, CEO
- “We still haven’t seen the bottom,” Bastian says
- Continues to shrink network as demand falls; schedule this month will be at least 80% smaller than originally planned
- 30k employees have volunteered for unpaid leaves of absence; company needs more volunteers
- Government assistance funds are “welcome news” but “are not nearly enough”
- “Without the self-help actions we are taking to save costs and raise new financing, that money would be gone by June”
Estimatewas for Delta 2Q rev. to be ...